Spread the Word!
Kid Ewe Knot is looking for additional Staff
If you are:
- Friendly, outgoing and a great listener
- Knowledgeable about knitting and/or crochet, yarn gauge and pattern terminology
- Passionate about good yarn
- Great at multi-tasking
- Savvy with Social Media
- A fun place to work with fabulous co-workers and the best customers
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible part-time scheduling
- A creative and friendly environment
Job tasks include:
- Assisting customers in the selection of yarn, projects, books and tools
- Assisting with pattern reading and fixing mistakes
- Creating beautiful product displays
- Labeling and restocking inventory
- Working accurately with our POS system
- Maintaining a clean and tidy store
Because of the nature of retail you must be able to work weekends and some evenings.
Kid Ewe Knot is a small, independent, woman-owned business.
We offer a fun, creative and collaborative work environment.
Kid Ewe Knot exists to encourage, support, engage and entice the local creative community.
Send your resume and cover letter to info AT kideweknot DOT com
Please include your Ravelry name and Instragram ID if you have them