Fringe Benefits are fun, and they are a great motivator. Who doesn’t like getting gift cards in the mail??
But we decided that you deserve MORE!
So here it is – our newest Reward Club –
After you finish your next fabulous project made with at least 75% of KEK yarn, bring it into the shop. We will reward you with points based on the table below.
For example: Knit along with our Cottage Creations Project of the Month in 2017, earn up to 175 points; attend Yoga and Knitting class twice a month, earn an additional 48 points.
That adds up to 223 points!
Is this different than Fringe Benefits?
Yes! This program is the next level up for serious knitters and crocheters. We have a limited number of spaces available each year, but we want our Fringe friends to have the first chance to get started. The benefits include:
- A special, club exclusive, hand-dyed colorway from Miss Knotty (Carly) that will be available in April (over $25 value)
- Limited edition KEK accessories
- Early access to special events and classes
- Exclusive access to The Fabulous Ewe Facebook Group
- Double Fringe on one purchase during your birth month
- Surprise opportunities for extra fringe-club members only
- Extra points opportunities for certain special events
- An additional 2% above the everyday Fringe gift card reward – a total 7% back!!
So how does this work if I already have a Fringe Benefits card?
We will add up your purchases on your Green Fringe card and transfer them to the first box on your new PINK Fringe card. You will receive your usual note in the mail with your Fringe Benefits after filling 6 boxes on your new card.
What does 250 points get me?
Bring in your completed projects (containing at least 75% KEK purchased yarn) and earn points! When you earn 250 points in one calendar year, you will automatically be enrolled in our Fabulous Ewe Club for the following calendar year.
Can I still be in the club if I don’t earn 250 points?
You can! We love everyone who makes projects with our yarn, so even if you don’t hit the 250 point level, you can still join us.
- 250 points – automatic renewal for following calendar year
- 200 points – enrollment fee is 75% off
- 150 points – enrollment fee is 50% off
- 100 points – enrollment fee is 25% off
2 to 5 POINTS
Leg Warmers = 5
Boot Cuffs = 5
Cowls = 5
Washcloths = 5
Slippers = 5
Fingerless Mitts = 5
Scarf = 5
Take a Class in Shop = 2
Baby Sweater = 10
Kid Socks = 10
Stockings = 10
Bags = 10
Toys = 10
Vests = 10
Mittens/Gloves = 10
Hats = 10
15 to 20 POINTS
Tops/Shells = 20
Shawl = 15
Kid Skirt = 15
Adult Socks = 15
Baby Blanket (30x30) = 15
25 to 30 POINTS
Adult Sweater = 30
Adult Skirt = 25
Afghan (over 42x50) = 25
What is the enrollment fee?
If you have no points, your yearly fee for our FABULOUS EWE club is $59.
Yes, you can use your Fringe Benefits gift card toward the fees, if you have earned one.
Plus, this is a great gift for a knitter or crocheter! Sign-up someone you love!
Enrollment is limited to November 30, 2016 to January 30, 2017.
Remember to bring in your projects to get credit toward your 2018 FABULOUS EWE reward card!